Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pingie: HTTP:: Kate Gosselin Is Losing Control

HTTP:: Kate Gosselin Is Losing Control
--------
Kate Gosselin, mother of eight and star of the TLC reality show “Kate & Jon Plus 8,” is not dealing well with fame and the constant media scrutiny, as she admitted so herself in a recent interview. At the second annual Cleveland Women’s Show, Mrs. Gosselin told women in attendance that all she wanted from life was to be happy with her family, but got something else in return, as Us Magazine can confirm. Kate sat down in front of the women in attendance and spilled her heart out, saying this much pressure from the industry, together with the relentless media attention, had gotten her to the end of her rope. She no longer had any control over her life and the thought that she only wanted to act in the children’s best interest only made matters worse in retrospective, the television personality said. “I’ve lost a lot of control in my life. At the beginning of all of this, you’ve heard me say before, I didn’t want fans gawking, I didn’t want people gaw!
king, I just wanted to be myself, my family. I have learned, I appreciate your support, I need you, I love you, thank you.” Us Magazine quotes Kate Gosselin as saying. In time, she has also come to learn that moms don’t just stay at home to take care of the kids, a message she wanted to convey to all the wom...
--------
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Kate-Gosselin-Is-Losing-Control-121728.shtml
--------
This e-mail was sent by Experiment23 Inc., located in New York, NY
10163. To not receive further e-mails, please visit
http://help.pingie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment