Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pingie: HTTP:: Megan Fox Hates Seeing Herself on Film

HTTP:: Megan Fox Hates Seeing Herself on Film
--------
Most men â€" and some women too â€" could probably spend many hours looking at “Transformers” beauty Megan Fox, either on film or in photos. With this is mind, if there is one person on this Earth who can’t stand the very idea of looking at the gorgeous actress, then it’s Megan herself, as she tells The Sun she literally had to force herself to sit through “Transformers 2.” Fox has made a habit out of not looking at images of herself, whether they are finished movies, paparazzi shots or photo spreads. Though the actress does not specifically say what it is that bothers her about it, she is adamant it’s an unbearable thing for her. “I usually don’t watch myself. I don’t watch playback. I don’t look at still photos. I have a phobia of it. But, I forced myself to sit down for ‘Transformers 2.’ I shot an entire glass of champagne, so that I could get through it.” Megan is quoted as saying by the aforementioned publication. Since, not long ago, Me!
gan was also saying she wanted to be taken as a serious actress, at the same time, blasting the “Transformers” franchise and director Michael Bay, her statement that she relies solely on what she knows of her performance on the set does not really speak in h...
--------
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Megan-Fox-Hates-Seeing-Herself-on-Film-116677.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment