Friday, September 11, 2009

Pingie: HTTP:: How Sugababe Keisha Buchanan Got a Flat Abdomen

HTTP:: How Sugababe Keisha Buchanan Got a Flat Abdomen
--------
Keisha Buchanan, the only original member of the Sugababes, had some problems with her yo-yo-ing weight at one point, but she has finally found a way to a flat stomach and she didn’t even have to go to the gym for it. Cutting out KFC junk food and crisps, two of Keisha’s favorites, has helped her get in perfect shape for the shooting of the video of the band’s latest single, the singer reveals for the Daily Mail. Before beginning to shoot the video, Keisha knew she had to do something about her weight. While she would have never considered losing too many pounds by going on some fad diet or, even worse, starving herself, she knew she had to lose the belly flab, she admits. So, she cut all junk food from her diet and, to her surprise, she managed to get in shape for the shoot without even having to go to the gym, the singer explains. “I’m happy if I have a flat stomach and an hourglass figure, and now I’m pretty much there. I realized I couldn’t get away with !
eating KFC and crisps all the time. So I’ve given them up. I was determined my [posterior] was going to get into that leotard [for the video shoot]. We’re working on our new video next week too and I definitely feel more confident now.” Keisha explains for the Mail. However, ...
--------
http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-Sugarbabe-Keisha-Buchanan-Got-a-Flat-Abdomen-121347.shtml
--------
This e-mail was sent by Experiment23 Inc., located in New York, NY
10163. To not receive further e-mails, please visit
http://help.pingie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment